Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chronic Depression

I was loafing around the streets,

When I just saw you amidst the trees,

This was when you entered my life,

The next moment I wanted you as my wife,

Out of fear I never approached you,

I followed you all day long,

I could no more bear the tempt,

For it just then overtook me,

Later, I came and approached you,

When you shoed me away after three late days,

Then your brother came and socked my face

I thought of you day and night,

Out of depression I cried with a great pace

All I wanted to do is to reach death,

When I saw you with saw you with another boy,

I decided to stop my breath.

Note:- ‘You’ in the second stanza stands for another girl

I then crept in with my beer,

To soothe the pain I couldn’t bear,

I saw you being splashed by waves,

And followed your way through the spooky caves,

For I knew that you were the cure,

For my broken heart which was pure,

I loved your hair, though it had no curl,

And later gifted you my golden heart of pearl,

You laughed and ran down the lane,

And came back with an handsome guy,

Munch pies both of you walked,

Laughed and talked about the loser,

I knew no solution but to die,

Full of pain and grief here I lie,

With this broken heart of mine,

And with faded hopes that you’ll be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment