Monday, April 4, 2011

2 Still Lived When 100 Were Killed - Part II- Kidnapped

`The next day I was completely dressed in formals and I was ready to go on a ride to the CBI office.I then called up my friend to ask weather he was ready to come along.He said ok and we decided to go there by an auto.We were really nervous and didn't know what to do. I for moment felt that school would be better.We caught an auto with great difficulty and boarded it.After a long journey we were told that we have almost reached.We just then saw the black BMW X2. Someone from the car smiled at us and I thought It was one of the CBI's personal assistant. Later there was a traffic jam.The CBI's P.A. came to us and told my friend that the CBI offered us a travel with him.I thought of rejecting the offer but even before thinking about that my friend got out to jump into the X2. I had no choice and followed. After, I got in I found that it was not the CBI in there but were some kidnappers who were appointed by the nabs to murder us I was stupefied when I got to know about this. Soon, my friend tried to cry for help and jump out but the two humongous creatures besides you wold not let you do so.Tears were rolling down our eyes since it wold be the last day anyone could see us alive.There were knifes placed in front of our necks. So, now we had no option but stay still. I was thinking of an excuse for escaping but found none.Later, after torturous minutes we reached a place.It was then something really bad happened my friend tried to escape and soon a knife was on his back. They thought he was dead though he wasn't and those hooligans threw him in a huge gutter nearby.He bore the pain and stayed still in the gutter. I wondered how could he do so. The kidnappers threatened murder me also if I planned to escape. I still would do so!! It was night I was tied behind a huge pillar with a really thick rope and I lost all expectations of escaping. After an hour or two saw two men along with a guy of my age got down from a jeep and started walking up to me.On a closer look I found that it was my friend along with two police men who had come to rescue me.I was then revealed. My friend's back was covered with a huge plaster> He walked up to me and said"Don 't worry now you can easily escape". One of the police helped him in freeing me while the other arrested him. We all went back home the next day morning and the police men asked us to come to the CBI office the next day afternoon at 3:00pm in the Red colour Hundai Getz that would be driven by one of the policemen. and if anyone else came we had to ask them for their identity and then only get in.So, now I still was really nervous,scared,tensed...
End Of Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment