Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 Still Lived When 100 Were Killed - Part I - The Attack

It was a cool Monday morning. I was half asleep as I lay on my bed waiting for someone to wake me up.I glanced at the watch and the time was 5:30 which mean I had an hour more to sleep. I just lay on the bed thinking of periods I had that day in school.I found that we had three maths periods that day.So, I had half mind to bunk school that day.I am sure that none of you want to miss your P.E. period and I had already taken 5 days of leave because of viral fever this very academic year.I was determined to go to school.My mom entered the room and woke me up.I woke up and freshened myself and sat on the sofa going through the news paper. I found out that their was a bomb blast in the playground in Mysore and about thirty children were killed and fifty were fighting for there life in the hospital.It seems that the terrorist also threatened the commissioner to attack a place in Bangalore in Bangalore since he had some enemity with the ruling party which was BJP at that time.I later had a shower and headed towards school.It was a long boring day at school.Then I and a few of my friends got into the metro rail.The train suddenly stopped in the middle.My friend and I thought that their was a station since we were not near the window and were standing in the jam-packed train.I managed to find out that the door were not open since nobody tried to get out of the train.I asked my fellow passenger why had the train stopped but he also didn't know.He told that their was no station their. I just then remembered the news I read in the morning.Just as we wondering weather our train had been hi-jacked the train started moving in the reverse direction a voice declared that we all had to surrender or the train would be derailed. Everybody were were silent we had to give all the money we had. We did so but still the nabs directed train out of the track and they jumped out.I and two of my other friends managed to break the glass open and clinged on to the rusted railing of the bridge some how we both escaped. we were about 10m from the ground and down there was the diary circle main road which was covered with vehicles.Now you can guess what would happened if we slipped. at about we could the the metro in which we were traveling fell out of the bridge.Soon,the place was on fire.Now that our hands had begun to sweat we didst know what to do.We believed in the saviour above us.Already some of our friends had reached god during the accident.At last there came a fire engine which helped rescued us.We then had a interview with the people of The times Of India and Bangalore Mirror.We then found out that about 100 people lost their lives and we both were the only survivor. The CBI had called for us the next day.I was really nervous and but also happy that I could miss school.
End Of Part I

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to part 2 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You removed that comment because the due date is over :p

    ReplyDelete