Monday, April 18, 2011

Who can be more principled?


Hey guys, I am back with a new topic. This very morning I found some tiny creatures move along my bedroom's widow pane. I kept on observing them. It was a really good scene a group of four to five of them marched in a straight line to a small piece of biscuit which had dropped nearby then they slowly circled around they spent a mere 10 minutes there in lifting it. They carried it back with utmost carefulness,patience,co-ordination... what else no words to describe them they are the most principled I have ever seen!!!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on that one hundred percent, Ajay. It is a good observation. Ants are definitely more principled than any humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ants, like any other animal (or plant) obeys Nature and follows the Nature's rule. Thats the key for their discipline. :-)

    ReplyDelete